top of page
logo with ladies.png

Financial Assistance Application

Now that you're an approved GAF member, you now qualify for Financial Assistance. Make sure you have the following:

  • Scanned copy of DD-214 Form, or equivalent proof of service

  • Scanned copies of overdue bills, mortgage, rent, and/or car insurance.

  • All bills must be under the woman Veteran applicant's name -- bills under a different person's name (i.e., spouse) do not apply for assistance.

  • (For rental assistance only) Scanned copy of W-9 Form of landlord

  • (For dependents) Scanned copy of each dependent's birth certificate / adoption certificate

Please Note: All document copies must be scanned and in PDF format.

Pictures of documents (i.e., pictures taken with a phone) will not be accepted, even if they are in PDF format.

bottom of page